Intorel is a world leading developer of technologically innovative solutions for the broadcast & satellite industry. The company's Visionic solution is one of the most uniquely future-proof systems for making satellite monitoring and control, earth station control and other industrial and sat-com applications.
Intorel's specialist development team also provides powerful ActiveWeb tools for the IT and Web development industries. The ActiveSite compiler series enables browser-based applications using shared content to be compiled for offline use or shared across internet or intranet. The company also develops LanMate, a customisable browser which provides limited web access for
Intorel is currently looking for:
Software developer, Male/Female with Master degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
With start date: 01.12.2011
Location of work:
Contract details: full contract, 40 hours/month - 08h to 18h
Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering, with the main field of study for the qualification in Power, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering - Microcomputer Electronics
- deep understanding of telecommunications electronics, digital media technology and microprocessor technologies, industrial software and hardware systems
- experience in development of windows and web applications
- experience with C++, C#, C, MS Word, MS Access and CAD
To strengthen its sales team and to promote the local market, Intorel offers the following job position:
Sales for services in informatics development.
• Promoting and marketing of the services of software development;
• Participating in the development activities and in the building of our customer base;
• Ensuring that all of our present and future clients will be offered all of our services;
• Analyzing and understanding the customer needs;
• Advising the clients and offering them solutions that are suited to their needs;
• Monitoring the commercial development.
• You have the strong experience in marketing, ideally in information technologies;
• You have at least several years of continuous experience of working in this field;
• You have a sense for commercial marketing, and you are capable for thorough and informed approach to customers;
• You are fluent in French and English;
• You are dynamic and proactive person capable of independent work.
• Dynamic working position that evolves as our various projects are developed
• The opportunity to enter a niche market that offers long-term engagement
• A long-term contract and a salary package that reflects your experience.
If this opportunity makes you want to know more, please send your resume and cover letter, ideally by email to the address below: